Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Dr. Appt

I had an appointment at my high risk doctor yesterday for what I thought would be my last appointment with them and also my last ultrasound. They did an ultrasound and found that our little boy has only grown a little over a pound in the last month, so he is only 4 lbs 7 ounces, and this is when he should be growing alot. So their concern is that he is not getting enough nutrients from me and therefore unable to grow at the rate he needs to be. So I may be a mommy before we expected. I am going to be continuing the non stress tests at my Metro doctor once a week and will also be having them once a week at my Spectrum High Risk doctor as well as an ultrasound to meausure the amniotic fluid which is also low right now. My thoughts were that you would want to keep him in the womb as long as we can to make sure he grows, but apparently that is not the case. I spoke with my doctor today, she wants me to take it easy as much as possible, so that may mean I will be done with work soon. So, please pray for our little one to grow, grow, grow! We know God has a plan and we just want him to be completely healthy, thanks for all of your prayers and support.

No comments: