Monday, September 29, 2008

Week 19

Here I am at 19 weeks. This was a fun week as far as the baby goes, I felt him kick for the first time!! It was the coolest thing. Thursday night I sat and relaxed all night, I had been feeling good all day and as I was sitting there watching t.v. I kept feeling butterflies in my stomach. After a while it clicked, it was the baby kicking. So now that I know what it is I feel the little guy kicking all the time. I love the feeling, it makes me feel good to know that he is moving around in there.

Ron and I have been pretty busy as usual, we had bachelorette and bachelor parties for our friends Josh and Lauren last weekend. I had a girls weekend, I hung out at my friend Sara's and Kodah came along to play with her dog Zoey. As you can see they hd a blast together. I had to video tape the two of them they were so funny. Thanks for a fun weekend Sara and Courtney!!We also had our niece Paiges 2nd birthday party. Here are a couple fun pictures from the weekend.

Me and the bride to be, isn't she beautiful. I can't wait for there big day!!

Paige turns 2!!!

This Saturday I went to watch my niece Morgan cheer, she was so cute and did great especially since it was so hot!!Here is whats going on with the baby this week

Week 19: Your baby's sensory development is exploding! His brain is designating specialized areas for smell, taste, hearing, vision, and touch. Some research suggests that he may be able to hear your voice now, so don't be shy about reading aloud, talking to him, or singing a happy tune if the mood strikes you.Your baby weighs about 8 1/2 ounces and measures 6 inches, head to bottom — about the size of a large heirloom tomato. His arms and legs are in the right proportions to each other and the rest of his body now. His kidneys continue to make urine and the hair on her scalp is sprouting. A waxy protective coating called the vernix caseosa is forming on her skin to prevent it from pickling in the amniotic fluid.

No comments: