Thursday, September 11, 2008

The Nursery

So, We finally decided what we want to do for the nursery. I always knew I wanted to do a monkey theme whether it was a boy or a girl, but I didn't know exactly what I wanted to do. I found this bedding by Cocalo Couture called Bali that I love. It is a safari theme, with blues greens and browns and I will be adding the monkeys to the mix. Isn't it cute!! I can't wait to work on it! Our awesome brother and sister in law Bryan and Emily gave us their crib and changing table. So, we are sanding it down and recovering it probably in a darker color.
Now we are looking for a dresser, bassenet and glider, so I can rock him to sleep at night :) Those are our only big things for the nursery, so if you see any good sales let us know!

Here are some of the fun accessories, and the monkey wall sticker I want to put up. Hope you like it, let me know what you think!


2 comments:

Jennie said...

Charlie's room is Jungle too! But More yellow and green cause we weren't sure what he was! I love it and it will also help him learn his animals!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Heidi, I love the nursery decor! It's going to be so cute when you're done. How nice that you got a free crib and changing table! You're looking great - love the haircut to by the way :o) Continue to stay healthy. You'll be in my thoughts.
Kate Avink