Thursday, February 25, 2010

4lbs 13oz

Jackson is home and growing like a weed :) We went to the doctor and he is up to 4lbs 13oz, he has gained almost a lb in the week since he has come home. Things are starting to settle down at our house, I have spent my first week at home with my boys and things are going great. I am starting to get a schedule figured out and I am enjoying every minute of it :) Isaac loves his baby brother, he is trying to touch him and help me out all day long. I can't wait till Jackson gets a little bigger to play with his big brother, it is going to be so much fun to watch them play! Also, Isaac has been taking some steps, it is so much fun watching him start to walk. Boys are going to be so much fun:)

1 comment:

Wibbelers said...

love the hand pic! Hopefully we can see you guys soon! We'll wait til my cold is gone, so i don't get your boys sick! Miss you!!