Tuesday, September 8, 2009

13 weeks

I am officially 13 weeks pregnant and Isaac is a little over 7 months old. Wow how crazy our life has become. I had another ultrasound today and bebe #2 is doing great. Growth is right on and I have been gaining weight pretty steadily rather than loosing as I was at first. I was hoping to find out the sex but it was a little too early yet. Dr. said everything seems to be right on track so I don't have to see the high risk doctor again till October 23!

Our house has been pretty fun too, Isaac's first tooth came in yesterday, and he has been sitting up and playing on his own. It is so amazing to see how much he grows everyday. Ron and I just stare at him sometimes and say "He is sooo big". He really is looking like a little boy now and not a baby anymore. I don't know what happened!!He is also getting quite the personality. He cracks me up all the time.
This past weekend was fun, my brothers and future sister in laws all went to Chicago for the Labor Day weekend. Erica lives there and we visited her and spent time together. We had so much fun it was a perfect weekend. We did a lot of walking and saw a lot of different things. I love my family and it was such a great time just hanging out together. I wish Brian and Erica lived closer so we could see them all the time :(

No comments: