Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Isaac is going to be a big brother!!!!

Are you serious?, is probably the question you are asking yourself right now, and yes we are :) Ron, Isaac and I are expecting another little one! The due date is March 9, 2010, so Isaac and his little brother or sister will be about 13 months apart. I am 11 weeks right now, and feeling okay. I was doing really well nauseous wise up until this week, and now I have not been doing so well. My crohns doctor put me on steriods, so I am feeling better that way, but again I am going to be seeing the high risk doctors and having lots appointments to make sure this little one is okay. We are really excited, but nervous at the same time life is going to get even crazier around our house :) God has continued to bless us and pray that this pregnancy and baby well go great as well. Please keep our family in your prayers as we embark on this next journey.

1 comment:

Lauren said...

I really think there needs to be a picture of Sage on your blog...you are forgetting about one of your family members!