Sunday, August 31, 2008

13 weeks


Here it is baby bump picture, week 13. I had a great week this week, I have been feeling a lot better and I am starting to enjoy pregnancy :) I was able to see my long time friend Amanda that just had her second child, he is a beautiful baby boy named Caleb. I held him for almost 2 hours, and it really made me excited to be a mom. We enjoyed the long weekend, it was nice to stay home and relax. We were able to spend the day with our brother and sister in law and the neices too. We went out on their pontoon boat and enjoyed the day in the sun. Everyone went swimming except for me, much to the dismay of the little girls. Even Kodah enjoyed the water.
What a handsome husband I have, he is going to be such a great dad! Here is Paige and Kodah taking a nap after the long day, they are best buds. Paige loves Kodah! Ron also bought a lawn tractor, so I took a picture of him on his maiden voyage :)As you can see our yard is finally coming along, and looked much better after Ron mowed it.

Here is what is going on with the baby this week

Week 13:

Fingerprints have formed on your baby's tiny fingertips, her veins and organs are clearly visible through her still-thin skin, and her body is starting to catch up with her head — which makes up just a third of her body size now. If you're having a girl, she now has more than 2 million eggs in her ovaries. Your baby is almost 3 inches long the size of a medium shrimp and weighs nearly an ounce.

1 comment:

Wibbelers said...

Love the baby bump - you look adorable pregnant!!!! Can't wait to see you guys again!