Saturday, April 4, 2009

Smiling Baby :)

Isaac is 9 weeks and over 9lbs! We want to the doctor on Monday and he was 9lbs 1 oz, so he has doubled in size and is doing great. The doctor was really happy with his progress so far, he is right on track for development too. Everything is going well with us as well, I have 3 weeks left of maternity leave so that is a little sad, but my sister in law Emily will be watching him 3 days a week when I go back and I will be working home the other 2 days so that makes it a little easier. Also, Ron and I just bought plane tickets to fly out west for a family trip this summer with my parents. We will be visiting my aunt and uncle and cousins in Casper, Wyoming for a couple days and then traveling up to Montana to visit my Uncle Tom and Aunt Donna. We are really excited, Ron has never really been out there so it will be a new experience for him and Isaac :)

Here are some new pictures of him and a video of him smiling :)

No comments: