Wednesday, July 16, 2008

We're Having a Baby!!

Surprise!! So I think we can officially say the "word it out". Ron and I are having a baby! We are really excited, we can't even believe it. It was a little surprise, but God has his own timing as we all know :) Check out the pregnancy test, we took two at home, I also went to the doctor just to make sure. We bought a house in March, we got a dog in April, so now I guess it is time for a baby!! We are due March 3, 2009 so I am only about 7 weeks along. I have not been feeling very good, but that is okay. I just eat a lot of crackers and pretzels and drink a lot of water. Both of our families are really excited, my parents can't wait to be grandparents for the first time and Ron's parent's are excited for their baby boy to have a baby. My first appointment is on August 28, 2008, and I will be about 13 weeks so hopefully we will be able to see an ultra sound and hear the heart beat!! So I hope you all enjoy this blog, I wanted my family and friends that are far away to keep updated with pictures and news since I won't be able to call everyone all the time :) I will try and keep this updated as much as possible. Also, if you could keep us in your prayers that would be amazing, we need as many as we can get :) Hugs and Kisses!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ron and Heidi,
I am so excited to be a grandma!!! May God bless you and the baby with good health.
Love,MOM

Wibbelers said...

We are so excited for you guys! You'll both be amazing parents. We can't wait to meet the little one!

Love - Larry and & Stacy

Paula S said...

Congratulations!!!! So happy for you!! :) That really is TERRIFIC news! Can't wait for your mom to be a grandma. :)
Paula

Unknown said...

YAH!! :)
SO excited for you both.